21 tháng 8, 2023

Đường trần lá đổ (Life's Road, Falling Leaves) - Duy Khánh (1975?)

Nghe em đi rồi, anh trở về đơn côi.
Hearing that you've gone, I return alone
Nhạc sầu chia phôi đưa anh vào cuối nẽo đời.
Separation's melancholy music leads me to the end of life's path
Buồn ơi là buồn nghe mưa về giăng mắt ai.
Sad, oh so sad hearing the rain cast down upon someone's eyes.
Đường em, em đi xa vời.
Your road, you've gone quite far
Cao nguyên mây trời theo gió lộng người tình ơi.
Highlands, into the clouds, following the gusts my love.
Ai hiểu cho tôi.
Who understands this for me.

Em ra đi vì theo cuộc tình kiêu sa
You left because you followed a fabulous love
Đường dài phong ba anh quay về giết mộng an hoà
On a long tempestuous road, I return to kill my dreams for peace
Hạnh phúc trăng già là khi đôi lòng nghe cách xa
The old moon's happiness is for when a pair of hearts feel apart
Rồi đây, đam mê chôn vùi,
Then now, the passion is buried,
Hoang vu quên đời ôi khắc khoải
Desolate, forgetting life, oh the torment
Nhớ người tình ơi.
Missing you lover.
Ai hiểu cho tôi.
Who understands this for me.

Em ơi, em ơi. 
Dear, my dear
Trời khuya lá đổ đường trần ai đau khổ,
It's midnight leave pour down on life's road, who is in pain?
Đường trần ai dang dỡ, đường trần ai nức nở, khóc cho mình hơn cả tình nhân.
On life's road who has been interrupted, who is sobbing, crying for themselves more than their lover
Em ơi, em ơi xin nhớ trong đời vẫn có một người,
Dear, my dear, please remember that in life there was one person,
Thương nhớ em hoài, không nói nên lời xin viết bài ca tặng người.
Who loved you always, doesn't speak of it, only ask to write a song to give you.

Đêm nay mưa về, xin đừng về cao nguyên
Tonight the rain's back, please don't return to the highlands
Để hồn giai nhân say giấc nồng bên cạnh tình quân
So that a beautiful woman's soul slumbers warmly next to a soldier love
Người đã thương người xin ai đừng ngăn rẽ đôi.
Someone loved another, please don't block and separate the pair
Còn tôi, tôi cúi xin đời
Yet I, I bow down and ask life
Cho tôi quên người trong giấc mộng mà thôi.
Allow me to forget someone in my dreams, that's all.
Chỉ thế mà thôi.
Only that, that's all.

Duy Khánh ca "Đường trần lá đổ."

Không có nhận xét nào: